Latest new generation Lyra

Does anyone have any information on the newly awaited Lyra to come in above the Kleos. I remember reading from Jonathan Carr it would be ready in November but still no sign. Anyone know what its going to be called?
cyclopse
I heard from my local dealer that it should be launched at CES. All I know is that it supposed to be placed above Titan but not replacing it or something like that.
cyclopse, I heard the same as you on timing, but i have no info yet. If they are this close to CES, I suspect they might wait till then.

I also heard that it was above to Titan i, like suteetat...
Yes. Atlas.

The first production units are presently being built, we too delivery of the product boxes perhaps two weeks ago, and I received the very first printed manuals today. The Atlas is a very time and labor-intensive cartridge to make, and the only way that we will be able to make a bare handful of cartridges by the time the CES starts is if we don't take any days off for New Year.

Yesterday and today we have been inside the studio taking photos; next I need to write some accompanying text. I hope to be able to get a (probably brief) introduction page up on our website by Saturday.

kind regards, jonathan carr
Jonathan,

You might have offered the boxes for Christmas, including a coupon for a cartridge to follow on availability. There would have been some happy/excited/insane audiophiles on Christmas morning. ;)

Best of luck with the new baby,
Doug