ZYX Omega or UNIverse?

These are available for the same price. What are the differences in sonic character? I'd be running with Phantom II or Clearaudio Universal arm, on an Innovation Wood table, with a Steelhead II. All thoughts welcome.
wrm57
Interesting!
If you are interested go to my other threads for Zyx and leave some comment
Just to lend another view to this topic...my borther is running an Oracle Delphi mk VI with a Phantom II tonearm, and has 2 carts: Ortofon A90 and Zyx Universe. He prefers the A90 for its stronger dynamics and balanced tonality, as well as for its better tracking.

I have actually heard both of these carts in my own system, but way too much time and too many system changes happened between hearing the Universe and A90 in my system for me to judge which one I preferred - suffice it to say, I enjoy both of them immensely.
interesting. Thanks for your thoughts! I have read great things about A90 and its big syster Anna.
To add to the chorus, my neighbor has a UNI in a Talea tonearm feeding a very good downstream system, which I have heard many times driven by other sources. I have only had a brief listen, but I must say that there is either an incredible synergy between UNI and Talea or the UNI is one fantastic cartridge, "one of the best I have heard", if you can pardon the terrible over-ripe cliche', or both are true. What I heard is a holographic sensation, unusual separation of instruments and creation of a sense of real space between them, and the rather eery feeling that I could walk among the musicians, should I choose to do so. Again, let me emphasize, this was just one LP. As with any cartridge, synergy with the tonearm and a phono stage that is unfazed by the cartridge's output are essential for best results.
Interesting. I know Universe is one of the finest carts out there.
If you happen to listen to it again, let me know if you have more thoughts.
It would be interesting to try it with different gender of music and especially recordings you know might help.