New 'Vinyl Flat' flattener?

Anyone tried one of these here yet, and your impressions/review, please?

I think I would look to do it with the optional sleeve/heat system myself.
mickeyf
Ripple warp- check
Dish warp- Let's see.
Only thing let would be a pinch warp which of course would probably be the hardest to address.
Let us know.
The Legacy 50th Anniversary Kind of Blue on blue 180gm vinyl which was dish warped with a nasty bump up on the outer edge came out of the pouch after 6 hours almost perfectly flat and sounds great. My 312s Magnesium would track this before but I didn't like what it may be doing to the cartridge suspension. So, another impressive success and still no untoward side effects or failures. I'm definitely sold. Of course, I'd prefer to just have a flat disc from the start but this should help salvage almost anything that's not.
I also confirm the Vinyl Flat really work and perform as it's intending to be. I have been using it with the pouch to my 20-30 warped LPs and I can say 99% of the result is amazing. Just only few LPs which severely wrap that first 2-3 rounds in the Vinyl Flat still doesn't help (maybe some more few rounds are to be taken).

My method, after 4-6 hours of baking, I will allow the Flat disk to be totally cool down (it may take around 45 minutes), then I will un-screw the disk and get the LP off. I will not rush in getting the LP off the disk while it is still warm.

From my experience, this cheap device works as it's advertised...
I have had mine since Mid-Dec '11 and it has worked on all LPs I have tried it on.