New 'Vinyl Flat' flattener?

Anyone tried one of these here yet, and your impressions/review, please?

I think I would look to do it with the optional sleeve/heat system myself.
mickeyf
My interest was peaked by this thread so I ordered the Vinyl Flat and pouch and have been experimenting with it. I was skeptical. I've tried several methods of flattening discs without success. Short answer? This works. I think the key is even pressure and controlled heat. The fact that these groovy rings avoid the label step up as well as the one at the outer rim is very important. Even pressure is applied to the playing surface only. I also like the pouch because it take the guess work out of heat application. The records I've tried have come out much more playable with no noted change in sound quality. The one thing I would say based on my experience is to error on the long side with heating times. The first record I tried really didn't improve on a 3.5 hour trial. I retried it and went way to a party all night. I forgot about it and came home and went to bed. After 11 hours in the heated pouch I thought all may be lost. The record was nearly perfectly flat after cooling and sounded the same as before. Currently, I'm going 6-7 hours. Let it cool to room temp before opening. To me, the Furotech is way too expensive. This system is safe, effective and affordable. That passes FDA standards. I don't know how much weight my opinion carries on these forums(I'm no Doug Deacon I know that)but I give this thing my recommendation. If you have a large collection you have enough warped vinyl to make this product well worth the price.
SonofJim- It either works or it doesn't. Your opinion is good enough for me. Sounds much less complicated that a dry mount press, which is basically what the Furutech is. AS for any changes in sound, the basic question, IMO, is whether it makes an unplayable or severely compromised LP and makes it playable. if it does, and has a minor impact on sound, then so be it.
Swampwalker,
That's what I'm saying. It does just that and it's the first time I've had any success at all doing something like this. I made a copy of Al Di Meola's Hotel Splendido that had severe ripple warps play with very little tonearm movement at all and this record sounds great, still. At this price, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend trying this to anyone. If you have a group of friends to share one with even better. Currently, I'm flattening the Legacy 50th anniversary pressing of Kind of Blue. This set was fairly well done but horribly packaged. I found one for $30 but with a dish warp. I'm optimistic. We'll see.
Ripple warp- check
Dish warp- Let's see.
Only thing let would be a pinch warp which of course would probably be the hardest to address.
Let us know.
The Legacy 50th Anniversary Kind of Blue on blue 180gm vinyl which was dish warped with a nasty bump up on the outer edge came out of the pouch after 6 hours almost perfectly flat and sounds great. My 312s Magnesium would track this before but I didn't like what it may be doing to the cartridge suspension. So, another impressive success and still no untoward side effects or failures. I'm definitely sold. Of course, I'd prefer to just have a flat disc from the start but this should help salvage almost anything that's not.