New 'Vinyl Flat' flattener?

Anyone tried one of these here yet, and your impressions/review, please?

I think I would look to do it with the optional sleeve/heat system myself.
mickeyf
Based on my understanding from conversation with Vinyl Flat, multiple rounds may be required for more warped records. Especially 180g I would expect.
My problem may be the Pouch. It has been plugged in for about 4 hours, and when I went by just a few minutes ago, I put my hand on it and it was cool. Fiddled with the connection a bit and it started warming up.
It was warm yesterday after I set it up initially, but I moved it to a preferred location and it might have gone cold. So another 4.5 hours as long as it remains working.
The connection on the pouch needs a little fiddling but the third time is a charm. 2nd and 3rd efforts it was on all night, ie 8 hours plus each. Came out flat enough the last time that my Sota Star was able to seal the vacuum lip. I'm not familiar with the LP and it is basic garage/shoe gazer rock so guitar distortion is abundant but nothing seems out of place sound-wise. Success I'd say...
Yeah, evaluating an improvement in sound or correct sound based on a shoegaze album is a bit tricky for sure.
Yeah, I'm not about to put a flat well-heard and cherished Bluenote in there to be absolutely critical, but I dont hear anything untoward in the few acoustic bits and quiet passages. I think we're alright here.....LOL