New 'Vinyl Flat' flattener?

Anyone tried one of these here yet, and your impressions/review, please?

I think I would look to do it with the optional sleeve/heat system myself.
mickeyf
Ya it's pretty bad when you drop x amount of money and the shipping cost x amount and a record shows up either warped or dished. The friggen shipping cost depending on where it's coming from can quickly eat up money fast so depending on the specific pce sometimes I feel it's not really worth returning.

I have been looking at the Furutech flatener for a while now but because of the cost of over $2K I just feel it's too exspensive.

When this came out it does look very interesting but waiting for the heating bag to come out because I have no interest in using my oven, if it works will most likely be on my list to purchase.

Does anyone know when the heating bag is scheduled to be available.
I know outer rings don't work well on some TT's, especially suspended designs. That said, if you do like the sound of an outer ring on your TT, there is no need to flatten records as the ring will do it in all but the very worst cases. YMMV.
Thanks gents and Benjie for the review. The dealer ad that was on here has since been pulled, maybe because they were listing it at around +$50 to the mfrs website price. I wrote to the mfr about availability of the pouch and John Martindale got back within an hour to say it'll be $60 and available mid-september. I'll probably wait, I'm oven-challenged. but I'll definitely buy it. I have 3000+ lps, even a small ripple can defeat the seal on my vacuum SOTA.
The price has gone up, from the $60 you were quoted: (http://www.vinylflat.com/index.html)
Incorrect. That was the price quoted yesterday for the 'pouch'. The flatener is $79.95, $50 less than the dealer ad on Agon. $59.95 quoted for the pouch, price not showing on their website yet. $80 for that flattener? Clearly these guys are not out to steal, well done on them.