Best Pre with a built-n phono section?

I’m wondering if there is a preamp out there that has a great built in phono section. Due to space limitations, I’d rather not go the separate pre / phono pre route. Associated equipment: Spectron Musician IIISE MK II amp, Magnepan 3.6 speakers, Electrocompaniet CD Player, Nottingham Ace TT with a Benz Glider H2 cartridge (2.5 mV output.) I would probably need to go SS pre; I could use a tubed pre if the heat out put was minimal. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
128x128mdrummer01
Allen Wright's RealTime RTP-3D (Vacuum State Electronics) is a very realistic sounding preamp, to say the least. Superb phono section.

If you can afford it, you would be buying a preamp that has been carefully refined over 25 years by one of the best designers in audio. I remember listening to one of the early versions in Sydney in the early '80s, and more recently, the latest version at VSE in Schaffhausen.

Sadly, Allen passed away recently but his majestic preamp lives on.

Here's a nice comparison with the Kondo.

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue26/preamps.htm

Regards,
The Hafler DH-110 and DH-101 both have a superb phono section in stock form and they can be modified by Musical Concepts and Van Alstine to be even better. They are also very cheap to buy and they are solid state so no heat involved. The other suggestions are nice pieces but still expensive even used.