Gyrodec Best Tonearm

I have the beautiful Gyrodec/Zeta tonearm combo in my system. I would like to know which tonearm could be a good upgrade for my set up...

THANKS
melanco
I use to sell these in the 80s,the Zeta still good for medium to low complience MCs. I would not be in a rush to change, might be different but not necessarly better. What would you like your system to do differently? This is always the first question to ask; there is seldom a change that produces an improvement in all areas when you already have a quality unit.
My friend has one, he uses a SME V with it (with Benz Reference cartridge). A very nice combination.
I haven't listened a Zeta so I can't guesstimate which are better tonearms but if I were you, I would take into account the cartridges you like.
Thanks for your responses. I am currently using Ortofon Kontrapunkt A and I really love there Cadenza model. I bought this setup from a really good friend which took really good care on the unit. I was thinking of sending the Zeta arm to Audio Origami to have it check and re tune and re wire if need it. But in the meantime I would like a suggestion for another great tonearm for the Gyrodec.
THANKS
I currently use a Graham 2.2 and a Jelco 750, both of which should work well with the Gyrodec but there are many, many good arms out there. You might consider upgrading the arm cable if you haven't already dome it.