Lyra Dorian or Lyra Delos cartridge?

I ordered a Lyra Dorian instead of the Lyra Delos because a sales rep at the company I called said there was really no difference in sound quality so the Dorian would save me some money. I would appreciate it if anyone who is familiar with these cartridges could let me know if the Delos is the better cartridge. My turntable is a VPI HW-19 MK-3 and the tonearm is a Audioquest PT-6. Thanks,Montgomery
montgomery
Post removed 
Dorian was discontinued some months ago and some retailers have stock remaining.

Delos is frequently backordered.

Hmmmmm.............

Dealer disclaimer
I auditioned many cart's before buying the Lyra Dorian. It was in my opinion, the best sounding cart, on my VPI ScoutMaster, of all the carts I listened to under $2k.
I didn't listen to anything over 2k, as I didn't want to spend that much. But I was positioned to spend up to $2k, and it was better than anything else I listened to, and 1/2 the cost of some.
It also was regarded by many reviewers as being a phenominal cart, and I believe it won "best in category" in a number of publications, a few years back.
The best thing I would advise, is to listen to all you can. What sounds best to you, is all that really matters!
I'm not sure why Elizabeth made those comments, but with Audiofiel it's obvious...
I hope you find what you're looking for.
Happy listening!!!
You can get Dorian for about $800 plus shipping from the UK.
Nor am I sure why she made those comments.