Phono-pre: subsonic filter on or off ?

I currently have mine set to on. Does this mean I'm rolling off some bass and perhaps not getting the full bass slam I should ? What do most of you do that have phono pre's with subsonic filters...on or off ? Thank in advance.
128x128rockitman
Post removed 
Actusreus, I guess its the engineer in me that prefers to use the correct terms to express ideas or concepts, notwithstanding KAB's incorrect use of the term SubSonic. KAB is probably using that term because they know that the 'layman' would not understand their descriptions if they did use the correct term - infrasonic.

With respect, Bob P.
Bob,
You're probably right. I did notice, however, that the use of the term "subsonic" is actually quite pervasive in audio nomenclature when discussing rumble-related issues (I did a search on the internet for "subsonic filter"). It often seems to be used interchangeably with "infrasonic," which I agree is a more correct term. I wonder if the use originated together with the term "sub"/"subwoofer" and then caught on.
2 beats per minute is the rough estimate of the heart beat.
4 beats per minute is 2x the heart beat that is blood circulating in/out...
anything that is the closest magnitude of that is dangerous if reaches certain SPL magnitude levels and considered to be a weapon.
4hz, 6hz, 8... 12 could resonance with heartbeat.
INSANE???
ANYONE WANTS TO AUDITION THIS MUSIC AND EXPERIENCE???
RAISE YOUR INSANE HAND...

03-26-11: Marakanetz
"ANYONE WANTS TO AUDITION THIS MUSIC AND EXPERIENCE???
RAISE YOUR INSANE HAND..."

Is this before or after the "brown note" makes you s..t your pants?
Really, I've got to stop reading this crap. How can you write this bs and expect people to believe anything else you write.

Bob