Ground loop b/w amp and phono stage

I recently bought the Ayon Triton integrated and when it is connected to my phono stage, Pass Labs XP-15, there is a major buzz coming through the speakers which increases as you turn up the volume. You can even hear it through the music when played at high volume. Needless to say, I'm not playing vinyl at the moment. But when I used the CD player, there is no buzz at all. It's only there on the input which the phono is connected to.

I have used cheater plugs, cheap cables with the ground removed, I've connected the amp directly into the wall plug, I switched from unbalanced to balanced interconnects, and am currently out of ideas. The Pass worked perfectly with my previous solid state mcintosh gear.
ssayeed
But when I used the CD player, there is no buzz at all. It's only there on the input which the phono is connected to.
Not a ground loop jmho....

Do you have the TT grounded to the phono preamp?
What happens if you disconnect the TT from the preamp and install shorting plugs on the phono preamp inputs?
Yes, the TT is grounded to the phono stage. I don't have any shorting plugs but will get some and give it a try. I was told by the dealer who sold me the Ayon that it's a ground loop but based on some of the stuff I have been reading and the fact that the volume increases the buzz, I don't know if this is the case.
Try another phono stage. I don't know why or what, but sometimes Pass gear doesn't play well with other gear. That is not meant as a put down, just what I've experienced.