TW Raven 10.5" Tonearm what cart are you using?

Hi, I would like owners or individules to chime in who have heard this arm and with what cart, what combo did they prefer and why?

My table is the TW Raven Black Knight, my plans are to have only two arms set-up on this table.

Arm 1. - REED 12", is currently set-up already paired up with a My Sonic Labs Ultimate BC cart and I'm lovin it.

Arm 2. - TW 10.5 arm which is actually already mounted but haven't decided which cart as of yet to pair up with it.

I do have a few on my SHORT list, see below in no order;

- Lyra Olympos
- Ortofon MC A90
- Transfiguration Orpheus L
- Dynavector XV-1T

My set-up consist of;

- TW Black Knight table placed on a custom made Minus K
- MBL 101E speakers
- VAC Sig. MK2a pre with phono built in
- VAC Statement 450 mono blocks
- Stealth Audio cables through out
128x128dev
What exactly did you find insulting? That was certainly not my intention as far as I know. I always read everything before responding and I think in my own way I was constructive. If you didn't like what I said, it's perfectly fine with me and should be with you as well.
Inna, why the debate? your first thread is non constructive, same as this one. I asked some pretty straight forward questions, please stay on topic and read the actual posting before you push those keys and click Submit, if you do not have anything contructive then why post, there are lots of other threads out there you can reply too.
I understand why Dev's upset. He got Raven AC before upgrading to Black Knight. He even initiated a post on this. So after weighing his options and finally pulling the trigger, someone would suggest it's better to get two turntables, boy...

Cheers,
Mesael, are you for real? I'm not upset so get your facts straight and your post is even more rediculous than the other one.

Can you read? try doing this some time prior to posting such a nonsence reply, are you are doing is trolling.

My post says;

TW Raven 10.5" Tonearm what cart are you using?

Hi, I would like owners or individules to chime in who have heard this arm and with what cart, what combo did they prefer and why?

where does it mention anything about my table duh!
Dev, lets get this thread back on track.

I am using a ZYX Universe x on my Raven 10.5/Raven AC and I like the results. But I have a lot of interest in what cartdriges others use and like with the 10.5.

Are you trying to avoid anything in a cartdrige, e.g. one that is on the warm side?
Terry