New Lyra Delos wheres the bass?

I am the owner of a new lyra Delos. The rest of my analogue front end is Pink Triangle PT Too and Funk Firm FXR II tonearm.

The cartridge has about 20 hours on it at present. It is superb in all respect except for the bass performance. Bass is light and lacking any extension. I want to know if this is a common thing or something that will improve during running in. At what point is one of these cartridges fully run in?

Thanks

Cylopse
cyclopse
The Delos and the Kleos are different. They are definitely warmer than previous Lyra's.
Hi Robob,

Think I have resolved it. It was a phono stage loading stage issue. Started again trying ALL the options commencing with 30K. I was using 200 Ohm but this transpired to be too high. Now using 100 Ohm which is a more evenly balanced sound and hearing good bass for te first time.

Made enquiries with my dealer and he will give me a super price on this Delos if I move up to the Kleos! The Astin Trew will then need to be upgraded so a second step I am thinking would be to purchase a Linn Uphonic.

Thanks

Cyclopse
I am quite happy withthe bass on my Delos. using with a rega P9 and McIntosh C2300 tube preamp onboard phono stage. Loading right now is at 200 ohms. I have baout 30 hrs on the cartridge. This replaced a Dynavector DV20X H.
"Think I have resolved it. It was a phono stage loading stage issue. Started again trying ALL the options commencing with 30K. I was using 200 Ohm but this transpired to be too high. Now using 100 Ohm which is a more evenly balanced sound and hearing good bass for te first time."

Good to hear. Not surprised on the 100ohm. I am running my Kleos at 100ohm. Unfortunately on my GCPH that is as low numerically as I can go. Why would you need to replace the Astin Trew for the Kleos?