Anyone used a USB microscope to align cartridge?

I am both short and long sighted and its getting harder for me to visually align stylus especially using the MintLP protractors which require a 10x LUPE to be done right. I have seen USB Microscope camera's on eBay etc and some of them go for about $30 while others can run to about $400. All of these USB mmicroscope camera's claim magnification from 10x-200x and beyond. Was wondering if anyone has tried using these to align cartridges and what models you would recommend. The cheaper ones seem too cheap to be true and the more expensive ones should be fine but these offer magnification from 50x or higher and I am thinking this is too high for the prupose of cartridge alignement. Any comments or inputs would be appreciated.
ddriveman
All you really need is a penlite halogen flashlight and a hand held magnifying glass.

Might cost $10 total.

KISS

IMO
The thing I really like about the Graham arm is that you align the cartridge by mounting it in the arm tube, then putting the tube on its back and placing the alignment gauge over the cartridge. So you are looking DOWN at the stylus THROUGH the alignment gauge.It is like viewing a standard protractor from underneath. Despite my admitted defects of vision I was able to get an alignment that was checked first by my tech friend with a microscope and then by another friend who has a Fozgometer or whatever, that new fancy gadget. Both of them thought it was as close as practical; i.e., any further effort would probably make it worse. So if your eyes have seen better days and you are considering a new arm then this is a virtue of the Graham to remember. I am not connected to them except as a user.
Magnifying 100 times plus(microscopes) are good for looking at a stylus for wear.The more light you have on it,the easier it is to see,no matter what your vision is.The Fozgometer may give a headache in some cases as seen in this this thread. Link.[http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1291669919]
Did buy a XCsource USB microscope 800x 8 Led from an AD in Amazon , but up until now I 'm not fully satisfied by the result by examen the stylus .Is this the right USB by specs ? Or should I use one with more magnification .BTW after replace the battery in my FOZ by an external 230V AC to 9 V DC supply it works perfect.
Microscopes need lots of expertise resulting in limited reward. You need a MINT protractor (follow the directions carefully...it may take a couple of days...rest often...check and recheck) and if you have a VPI arm or similar, you need a Fozgometer with its accompanying test record.. a scale for weighing,.a flashlight, and a 10x hand held glass. Its not hard to set up a cartridge, just tedious. That's why you should do it yourself...are willing to take the time and energy to do it right.