The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Thanks for the responses. Kind of gratifying to hear that others were similarly impressed by the Joseph Audio speakers. Having never been to an audio show before, and not having done much listening with newer equipment, I assumed my ears would probably be off-mark, at least by "audiophile" standards. I'd never heard systems with $100K in equipment until last weekend. And while I can't say I'll ever own one of those types of systems, I can say that I was impressed enough that I'm saving pennies and compiling a fantasy list of components for that ever elusive "someday."

Oldcar, which dealer in Philly has the Joseph Audio line? I'll be at a conference up in Philly later this year, and would drop in for a listen. Or, if anyone knows of a dealer in the D.C. area, I'd try to make it there sometime soon. Thanks.
Tiltedhalos the dealer in Philly is David Lewis audio. The store is in the N/E part of the city.