Great lost lps...the 80s....synth pop and others..

the Church-Blurred crusade-A great lp by one of the most criminally underated band of the 80s...they flirted with the bigtime years later on "starfish"...nice clean production as well...

Real Life-Heartland-a lost synth pop classic from another Aussie band....

Thomas Dolby...first two lps....

The Woodentops....any lp...

Close Lobsters...Foxtails....
128x128phasecorrect
Alphaville from Germany
And who can forget that great video from A-Ha of Norway?
Searching some of these bands has unearthed videos and live performances that are an absolute riot!
Icehouse - their debut album is a classic!
Shona Laing - South
I own many LP's or cd's of lesser-known Canadian bands like Chalk Circle, Bundock, The Box, 8 Seconds and Gowan, among others. All had some really good music from the '80's that you never heard or saw on MTV or US radio, for that matter.
Howard Jones
The Hooters - Nervous Night is a great album.
The Plimsouls had some great songs too.
Tony Carey's Planet P Project - Pink World is another one of my favorite albums. Depressing-as-hell cold war nuclear armageddon theme but one of the best concept albums from the '80's in my opinion and awesome fidelity. I own both the original gatefold LP and the German import CD.

Crowded House - not really a synth rock band but great music!
DEVO best predated the 80s, original weird synth pop.
Wall of Voodoo "Call of the West" was a great album, not just the 'Mexican Radio' cut. I also have 'Ring of Fire' live on 12"45.
OK, I am listening now to a pristine version of the Producers self titled debut album, which was a generous gift from a fellow 'Gon-er.

Thanks CajunP, much appreciated.