VPI SDS use question

I recently made several upgrades to my Scoutmaster and now have an SDS. I've got everything set up and running, but just had a question about the operation of the SDS. When the SDS is on, but the table is off, the voltage is steady at 72. When I turned the table on and set it to 33 RPM, the voltage jumps to 84. Changing to 45 RPM makes the voltage increase to 102. I just wanted to make sure this was normal operation as I'm not familiar with the SDS and the manual (like most VPI manuals) isn't very clear.
128x128kgturner
Post removed 
I could be wrong, but something doesn't sound right to me with your unit.

As I understand it, the VPI SDS will ramp down to a selected Voltage, and this ramp down voltage is user selectable-adjustable, via the calibration mode. The calibration mode is on VPI's website, in PDF format.

My works the exact same way, but when my Table is then switched on, my Unit will output 115V initially, then after a couple seconds, after the Motor comes to speed, it will revert back down to the pre-selected ramp down voltage.

Your's seems to be only putting out 84V as you say, and I see no provision in the calibration mode for adjusting max output voltage?

Aren't all the USA Models supposed to put out 115V maximum upon initial fire up?

If no one else knows the answer to this, then I do suggest calling VPI, and tell them what you have told us here. There may be possibly another adjustment in calibration mode, that I/we are not aware of? Or the Unit is possibly faulty? VPI will know for sure. Mark
Mark:

I'll have to check when I get home, but I think I've seen the SDS display 115 on start up. Then it ramps down to 72 after the start up sequence is complete. If I turn the table on and set it to 33, it ramps up to 84. I only used the SDS briefly this weekend as I had family in from out of town. I'll try to give it a full work out this evening to see if it drops the voltage back down to 72 after getting the platter up to speed.