Graham Phantom B44 2 or Taela ?

Am seriously contemplating a 2nd tonearm on a TW AC1. The TT currently has a Triplanar 7 mark 2 with a Transfiguration Orpheus L cart and a Nagra VPS Phonostage, which will stay. Was pretty keen on the Graham B44 with a Lyra Titan i. Am unlikely to get to audition either.
Would love to hear from A'goners who have experienced the Taela in their systems. , more specifically anyone who has done a comparison with the Phantom. Admittedly there are many subjective variables in such an excercise, but any views/comments would be most welcome.
Many thanks.
128x128sunnyboy1956
That lends a whole, new meaning to "resin up the bow". I have seen those pics before. It always struck as being more of some artist's statement than any serious attempt at music reproduction. But what do I know. :-)
Sunnyboy,

Another happy Talea owner here. I also happen to own the Triplanar Mk VIIu. I have heard the Phantom in a familiar system with a Lyra cartridge and it sounded fantastic. While I am unable (and unwilling) to comment regarding the relative merits of the Phantom versus Talea, this is probably a no lose situation...you'll end up with terrific tonearm. If finances allow, why not try all three? Keep the ones you like and you'll have no problem selling the one you don't keep. Probably better use of funds when compared to the expense of auditioning in unfamiliar systems. That said, if you are ever in the Pacific NW, feel free to look me up.
The violin bow tonearm /piano base 'table was on display at the Munich High End Show, downstairs in one of the "Halles". It was a static display, although the designer was there and one could talk to him. It wasn't in a glass case, so you have a decent look at it - which I did. Pretty wild.

Regards,
I was fortunate, nay privileged, to audition the Talea a weekend ago thanks to Doug and Dan.With my Transfiguration Orpheus L mounted alternately on Dan's Talea and Triplanar, I have no doubt which is the superior tonearm. IMHO, the Talea is way ahead of the Triplanar.The amount of background musical information the Talea yielded vis a vis the Triplanar was significant. This is not to even remotely suggest that Triplanar is not a great arm. It is, except the Talea takes a very high quality sonic picture several notches higher. Am about to contact Joel to sign me up as a customer. Have some issues regd a locking tonearm rest which I imagine can be sorted out.
Thank you one and all for your valuable inputs/advise.
A more private thank you to Doug and Dan separately.
Cheers and Happy listening.