FM antenna for the attic?

i have a roof antenna / radioshack TV/FM unit, it's always getting out of position with wind. reception my favorite station fm 102.1 is modest at best. i am thinking about using an antenna for the attic. any suggestion?

thanks
a1126lin
is this what your talking about?
http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?misctunr&1280676540&/FM-Outdoor-Dipole-Antenna-omni
Putting an antenna in the attic will cause it to loose up to about 50% of its signal.Might not be a problem for local stations,but may be one for distant stations.
I used to have an antenna rotator on my last house and that was great. I could aim it for best reception. When I moved the convenances said no roof antennas. I found out later that any convenace that restricts roof antennas is a violation of FCC regs. But I find that I just don't listen to FM enough to warrant the pole, antenna and rotator investment. So I have a good sized TV antenna in my attic and a Terk Wing in my closet I use a A-B switch from radio Shack to go between the two for different stations. Not a cure all but I get the stations I want.
Two antennas in my attic: FM yagi works quite well, and VHF-UHF hybrid does a real good job too, even at 60 miles in deep fringe. The FM has a Magnum Dynalab Signal Sleuth preselector amp (located at the tuner) which helps even more although not necessary for good results - just better results. The TV ant has a Winegard +28db wideband preamp installed right at the antenna head, which also serves as the 300 to 75 ohm impdeance matching balun. Using good coax with both: RG-6 quad shield. I estimate the height above ground is about 20 feet. Use bailing twine to suspend from the rafters, tied around a couple of nails, so as not to degrade signal strength (as compared to hanging from any kind of metallic wire material).