Prevent stylus wear?

Has anyone seen this item to prevent unwanted stylus wear?

http://www.youtube.com/user/KelseyMedia#p/u/6/2DEgRrRIV7A
68kimanne
I purchase an Audiotechnica Safety Raiser from Joseph at analoghaven and I absoluetly love this thing! I'm amazed that something so diminutive will actually do so much. This is the best upgrade I have ever made for my turntable. Joseph at analoghaven very very attentive to my purchase and shipped the item w/lightspeed shipping.
You can't go wrong with the AT Safety Raiser!
The video played some inane thing I cant be bothered to watch.

I have an ATH safety raizer and its quite nice. It was a little fiddly to set up, but since I got it dialed in it works well.
I have had the AT safety raiser mounted on my LP12 for 25 years and couldnt live without it. More important to your pickup and relaxed listening, than safety belts in your car. I dont mind falling asleep to good music and often have to leave the room in a hurry and dont have to think about turning off my TT. Just bought my second from Analoghaven to be mounted on my second player,and I know I can trust it for the next decades (playing vinyl). Excellent product, and well delivered. At a price, but worth every penny, for protection of your precious PUs.