Most fancy tonearms

I've just found this russian page including pics of tonearms with really weird constructive details.

ierihon

Nice to look at. I'm not shure, however, if I want to know how they would sound...

What are your candidates of special tonearm designs of that kind?
solong
I can't believe that the one that looks like it is on a string and has wheels actually works. This one.
http://ierihon.com.ua/images/img/tonarm_4070.jpg
Dear Solong, there is no mention in this article that those
'consructions' are Russian.Well that those are 'non standard' as well that there are 'patent applications' for
some of them (he knows of 15). He intend to post about the
'history of tonearm making' later. But he only mentioned
'47 Lab' tonearm explicite. 'Our own' Lewm owns one of those. The writer (or the author) also stated that the most
of those tonearms are not functional.

Regards,
I forget to mention my own impression: some of those 'constructions' are obviously designed by an fisherman.
Regards,
Dear Nandric, I never said that the tonearms are russian of origin. I wrote, there are pictures of them on a russian webpage. It's a kind of objet trouvé.

After all, I consider these items as pieces of art rather than instruments for audio purposes.

Here's another example: Horo

I've seen it on the Munich High End show in 2009 - but I didn't listen to it.

Dear Solong, Sorry ;I should write'Dear all' in the introduction but I was so 'centered' at translation from
Russian (long ago that I used this language) that I was realy responding to other contributions. BTW because of this I even forget to mention my own 'impression'. I hope
you will forgive me?

Regards,