returning vinyl for warpage?

Ok so I am kinda new to vinyl so I am not sure if I am just being too picky so here is the deal:
I purchased 2 new LPs, Beatles white, and Them Crooked Vultures. Both are double lp, and the first song or so has a noticable warp. They play fine...but it's awful nerve racking to watch the needle ride up and down over the waves LOL. I have purcased about 30 records new from the same store and never had this problem before. Since they play fine, is it unreasonable to go back and request another copy? TCV wasn't that big of a deal but the darn Beatles cost a chunk of change!

thanks for your input.
no_money
I returned both today, no problems at all. They did not have more in stock so ordered me replacements. Picked up the last Toadies LP while there as well and it sounds awesome!
"01-15-10: Curio
I use this one ..I made by myself .. one month close there and you 'll find your LP perfectly flat!

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3679/spianadischi.jpg"

Guys, This actually works. Of course, we aren't talking about totally trash albums, but those which won't spin on one side when placed on a non-compliant platter surface.

Curio, You really should make and sell them. A lot of guys either don't have time to make one, or aren't inclined mechanically. If you don't seize the day with this, someone else will. Let me know if you don't want to, and I'll be that guy. It is a needed item.
Well.... on my 3rd copy of TCV... SAME DANG WARP!!! AARRRRG.. this is getting really frustrating.
Will return it next weekend for them to take a look at. Honestly, it plays but dang.. this is a big warp man.
So Curio, and Mosin, is that made out of glass or acrylic?

I would be interested in buying it, as it looks fairly cheap to make, hence it should be fairly cheap to buy.

Thanks for the info.
Since I'm not as handy as Curio, I decided to create a more primitive "device" for flattening warped records using the same principle. I went to a plastics warehouse where they cut sheets of acrylic to order and purchased 3 sheets of 12.5"x 12.5", 3/18 thick acrylic for about $12 a sheet. I bought 3 to be able to do 2 records at the same time to maximize the return on investment, so to speak. I then put a stack of heavy books on top of the acrylic and intend to keep it undisturbed for a month. For some reason I felt uncomfortable stacking records on top of one another, rather than have only one between the sheets of acrylic.

I could have also bought thinner sheets and save a few bucks per sheet but 3/18 seemed just the right thickness for the job. It doesn't look pretty, but it's in the bedroom by my side of the bed in the corner of the room so my better half acquiesced...I'll report the results in about 3 weeks.