What's With Pallas And Warped LP's??

Is anyone else having trouble with new vinyl that's being pressed at Pallas in Germany??

I had to try THREE different times to get a decent copy of Wilco's Summerteeth reissue - and it's still not great, but will probably suffice.

The other day, I got Sara Watkins' solo LP on vinyl, and it is horribly warped.

Maybe this has something to do with Nonesuch's quality control of their vinyl and not Pallas? Or maybe the bonus CD's shouldn't be stuck inside the album covers??!

If anybody else is having the same thing happen, please chime in!
lunch
Well the 180g LP's in my Neil Young box set are all flat, very quiet surfaces and sound great. Wouldn't surprise me if extra QC was demanded for Young's records though.
Well Tobes, good for you! I guess Neil Young stipulated that no filthy immigrant hands ever touch his LP's! Aryan hands only!
All kidding aside, I've had trouble with ALL of the respected "audiophile" labels...
And all pie in the sky scenarios aside as well, I do think the universal demand for an ever increasing bottom line makes diminishing returns inevitable!
I have found the more 'boutique' labels to be very consistent with excellent quality... Water Lily, Third Man, and such..
Pallas was considered the Holy Grail, that in itself may be the problem too, all it takes is a handful of Vinyl "gurus' proclaiming on there review sites/magazines/blogs, and the new vinyl converts stampede, like lemmings, to your door, cash in hand...
Possibly demand for their product outpaced their means for quality productions, perhaps the reason is not as dark or sinister or bleak as we may believe?
I find myself enjoying my original pressings, re-issues, and thrift store finds equally these days...
Oh, and those Water Lilly pressings? They 'sound' great, but the music ain't my cup of tea!
I recently bought the Nonesuch issues of Allen Toussaint and Pat Metheny. The pressing are virtually perfect - quiet and flat - and the prices are great. No complaints here.
Doak,

Are you talking about the Metheny 3LP Tokyo set?

I was thinking about exchanging it for that, but if I get another warped product from Nonesuch...