What's With Pallas And Warped LP's??

Is anyone else having trouble with new vinyl that's being pressed at Pallas in Germany??

I had to try THREE different times to get a decent copy of Wilco's Summerteeth reissue - and it's still not great, but will probably suffice.

The other day, I got Sara Watkins' solo LP on vinyl, and it is horribly warped.

Maybe this has something to do with Nonesuch's quality control of their vinyl and not Pallas? Or maybe the bonus CD's shouldn't be stuck inside the album covers??!

If anybody else is having the same thing happen, please chime in!
lunch
I've been through 3 versions of John Coltranes ORG Crescent. The second LP has had problems 3 whole times. First, all 3 times the second LP was cut off centered or something. My periphery ring would not sit flush all around the disc. First LP was fine, but all the times problems with the second disc.

Then on the 3rd replacement, first cut on side 4 had 20 seconds of revolutionary ticks.

Anyhow, deal with a good online retailer and they make sure you get taken care of. Elusivedisc have been nothing but great about the exchanges and seemed just as determined to get it right for me as I did.

Yes, Pallas definitely seems to be having problems recently. Even many problems reported with the Neil Young 4lp Box set that came out recently.

This is completely different from earlier experiences with Pallas pressings. They have always been perfect and top notch before. If I knew that a LP has been pressed in Pallas, I just assumed it would be perfect and that held true until recently.
Post removed 

Elizabeth,

Does Nonesuch know anything about this??

If they're getting everything pressed at Pallas, this is a really serious problem!