Isolation for a table for floors with movement

Hi there, there sure are allot of stands and isolation types available but what would you recomend?

My issue is I have suspended wood floors and I know there is movement so I want to address this.

Unfortunately a wall mount is out, just don't have the adequate area to do this.

My table is the TW Raven One, I have some thoughts but wanted to read what others think.
dev
Since you say your floors are a problem area, my first thought is I would not couple to floors with brass and spikes. Instead, go the isolation approach, either with viscoelastic type material (Sorbothane is a brand name) or -- in my opinion overkill -- air suspensions, springs, shock absorbers... Every one of these products are geared towards an ideal weight, and with that weight, their harmonic frequency will drop to the lowest (between 3-5Hz or better) so that it becomes inaudible.
I would look into solving some of your floor issiues first.....Pick up some screw jacks, the kind to support floor joists.......your local lumber yard or home depot will have them. Just get the size you need and place them on some sort of concrete pad or stepping stones. locate them where your gear is and you will be amazed for very little money spent. I had the same issue and tried many isolation devises, non of them did much except drain my check book.......the jacks solved almost all the floor problems and attatching L brackets to the stand then securing the bracket into a wall stud helps too......I see no other way except a wall mount but you say that is out.
Jsawhitlock is correct but you may want to use 2 jacks with a 4x6 spanning across the jacks and supporting all the joists which are under your system. Depending on the span you might use a 3rd jack in the middle. For a footer use a 4x8x16" solid cap block. Of course this is with the assumption that your system is on a 1st floor with access to the crawlspace or basement below.
Of course, you could isolate the table from the floor by suspending the table from the ceiling, using 4 guy-wires (or picture wires) attached to a solid self with the table on the self. I have and footfalls, etc. have no effect.

Salut, Bob P.
Inpep.., a great idea and one I used extensively in the 70's and 80's. I've mentioned this on other forums and it seemed so foreign to some that I don't even mention it anymore.
I would not hesitate to do so today as long as you can get solid support from the ceiling joists.
My 15-20 lb TT of the 70's wasn't a problem to hang. A modern mass loaded 50 lb TT might make me extremely careful and somewhat worrisome. So i can understand anyone's skepticism of the hanging method