Isolation for a table for floors with movement

Hi there, there sure are allot of stands and isolation types available but what would you recomend?

My issue is I have suspended wood floors and I know there is movement so I want to address this.

Unfortunately a wall mount is out, just don't have the adequate area to do this.

My table is the TW Raven One, I have some thoughts but wanted to read what others think.
dev
Hi Chazzbo, thx for the info.

I have been looking into Vibraplane, Halcyonics and Minus K product.

One of my thoughts is to use a ridget stand, place 1-2 inch pce of slate, then place one of those above isolation pces on top of it and then a SRA stand on top and finally the TT sitting of it. I just don't want to be fussing around with anything once it's all set up, some isolation pces needing to filled periodically.

A member "Cello" has as similar set-up and below is what he had to say;

"In my set up I am using a Minus K with an SRA Ohio Class stand sitting on the Minus K with the TT sitting on top of the SRA. Both pieces separately are well worth the effort and the cost."

"The combination of the two is more than twice as good as either piece separately."

"In my set up, the Minus K does more alone than the SRA does alone."

"The Minus K eliminates anything coming up from the floor while the SRA helps to drain resonances coming out of the TT (which are significant)."
Another approach that I have read about but not tried is to isolate the speakers from the floor so the vibration never gets to it. Unfortunately the article that described how it was done was rendered illegible by recent water damage in my basement and I have not yet replaced it. It looked practical but not simple and I would resort to it only if simpler methods proved inadequate.
I would suggest looking into the Townsend Seismic sink. The older ones used an air bladder, and the new ones use springs. Both are the most effective platforms I have tried.
Since you say your floors are a problem area, my first thought is I would not couple to floors with brass and spikes. Instead, go the isolation approach, either with viscoelastic type material (Sorbothane is a brand name) or -- in my opinion overkill -- air suspensions, springs, shock absorbers... Every one of these products are geared towards an ideal weight, and with that weight, their harmonic frequency will drop to the lowest (between 3-5Hz or better) so that it becomes inaudible.
I would look into solving some of your floor issiues first.....Pick up some screw jacks, the kind to support floor joists.......your local lumber yard or home depot will have them. Just get the size you need and place them on some sort of concrete pad or stepping stones. locate them where your gear is and you will be amazed for very little money spent. I had the same issue and tried many isolation devises, non of them did much except drain my check book.......the jacks solved almost all the floor problems and attatching L brackets to the stand then securing the bracket into a wall stud helps too......I see no other way except a wall mount but you say that is out.