Woofers getting workout, but no bass

I'm puzzled: I'm noticing just about every LP I've played in the past couple days has my 10" woofers moving like mad, but not in time with the music and regardless of whether there's any audible bass.

I can only conclude that I have subsonic frequencies occuring (my phono stage doesn't have a filter). What would cause this?

Relevant components:
Speakers: Wilson Sophia 2's
Turtable: TW Acustic Raven One
Phono stage: Tron Seven

Thanks in advance.
madfloyd
Do you know what is the port tuning? My guess it is between 25 and 35 Hz - otherwise you would not have such a problem even with vinyl, which I agree does tend to have some spurious LF due to the mechanical rotation of the disc once every two seconds...
Pain? Perhaps at times. However, how does it sound to you? Warts and all, it still sounds better to me than any other format.
I'd suggest the KAB rumble filter. I had the same problem, and not only it most likely affects the sound adversely, but it might also with time damage the speakers' voice coils since the woofers expand uncontrollably.

At first I thought I noticed a slight difference in sound upon installation of the filter (slight lessening in bloom or thickness perhaps), but now I think the sound is tighter and more detailed. All in all, when you weigh the pros and cons, I'd go with the filter before doing anything else as you have not much to lose but you could possibly benefit significantly. You have a world-class set up; I think you can spend another $160 to possibly get the best out of it.