What's your favorite Turntable tweak?

I know that this is a huge topic, but what's your favorite tweak (or if you consider it a necessity) for obtaining the maximum from your analog rig?

This can be anything from a new record mat, to vibration control (ie, ginko clouds), to alignment tools, vinyl cleaners (favorite vacuums, cleaning fluids, brushes, etc), record sleeves, anti-static guns, etc.

Along with your recommendation, please feel free to mention specific brands that you recommend.

In advance, thanks for your input!
louisl
...once all else is copacetic = AC motor controller.
Lewm, I agree with this for turntables with AC motors -- a good motor controller makes a material difference. For example, I've heard the improvement on every VPI turntable I've tried this on, and Harry Weisfeld strongly recommends it.

If you can spring for the additional cost of a Walker Audio motor controller, that's yet a bigger improvement. Hard to believe a different controller will make a difference, but everyone I've demo'd this difference for has wanted to make the shift.
I'll put in "my" vote, for AIVS Cleaning Products, just so the "Walker Boys" here don't have themselves a stronghold monopoly,lest everyone think Lloyd Walker is the only one who can market exceptional cleaning products. Ain't so!

Yes, cleaning Is very important. Probably the best tweak of all, is a good snifter of Brandy, or glass of Wine before enjoying Music. Mark
Syntax, I presume that your medicine man still has a license to practice, despite the fact that he is retired. Else your mistracking insurance will not cover his services.
Markd51, I second the AIVS recommendation. I was a Beta tester and have used it ever since. Great stuff.