The Best Phono cable

Dear Friends,
I would like to get Your opinion about the best possible Phono cable for my turntable.
I purchesed Indian Signature turntable.
Also I have Koetsu Onyx and AR Ph 7 preamp.
I wanted to connect it all thogeter with THE BEST possible
phono cable.
Also I need your reccommendation for AR Ph 7 to Preamp wire.
At the end of this path way is MIT MAX Balanced cable and Cabasse Atlantis active apeakers.
Thanks,
Chris
cool_chris
Syntax, although you have stated some obvious truths, I'm not sure the point you are making? With over nine (I lost count) different cartridges in your system, you should find it easy to fit one of them to some cable or other ;-))

My personal quest for phono cables started when I discovered that my SME-supplied van den Hul silver cable sounded like crap (and with a vdH cartridge no less!) and when I started saying so to other audiophiles, I discovered that everyone else thought so too!
Nsgarch, I don't know about other phono cables, but the Silver Breeze (and the Purist I now know) does use extensive mechanical dampening. I have exchanged e-mails and have had phone calls with Max Kreifeldt and find him very knowledgeable (and opinionated), very devoted to his passion (ICs)and very committed to quality construction and service.

The Silver Breeze is much stiffer than any other I have evaluated/used, but Max is more than willing to customize the length of the cable AND the length of the break-out section (much more flexible - though still mechanically dampened) to accomodate most any situation.

I also hear it is true that Bob Graham purchased the rights to manufacture and distribute the MG2 now that Hovland is no longer.

Another cable manufacturer that is very committed to mechanical dampening is VH Audio. The AirSine PC and the Symmetry balanced IC (I use both) are both mechanically dampened. I agree with Nsgarch - it contributes to the overall excellence of the products.
Flyfish, after reading your comments, just out of curiosity, I searched Google for which turned up nearly 14,000 hits - and although I didn't read every one ;-) am overwhelming majority seemed to be audio cable makers who have incorporated some kind of resonance damping in their cable construction (some of their methods will produce a good laugh if nothing else ;-) but I was completely unaware that this issue constitutes a new audio bandwagon; with cable makers all clamoring to board! Once again, I'm late to the party ;-)
Nsgarch,
I was using some phono cables in the past, also trying to improve the matching components in the phono chain and I ended up with the Crystal Cable Dreamline. Try this one, it is not a cheap one but it is worth the price if you are looking for a real improvement.
I use an RCA terminated SilverBreeze with an ARC PH7 and an XLR terminated SilverBreeze with an Atma-Sphere MP-1. Tonearm is SME V, cart is Transfiguration Orpheus. I can't say if the SilverBreeze is 'the best', but it certainly is well made, quiet and revealing. Relative to its performance it may be one of the best phono cable values out there.

Tim