The Best Phono cable

Dear Friends,
I would like to get Your opinion about the best possible Phono cable for my turntable.
I purchesed Indian Signature turntable.
Also I have Koetsu Onyx and AR Ph 7 preamp.
I wanted to connect it all thogeter with THE BEST possible
phono cable.
Also I need your reccommendation for AR Ph 7 to Preamp wire.
At the end of this path way is MIT MAX Balanced cable and Cabasse Atlantis active apeakers.
Thanks,
Chris
cool_chris
Thank you Nsgarch! I am wondering if connecting AR ph7 to emm labs DCC2 SE is a good idea? Should I have additional preamp?
I have tried the Graham 70, Synergistic Research Tricon, Hovland MG2, Cardas Golden Reference and Silver Audio Silver Breeze. In my system, the Silver Breeze is at another level and is the cable I use.

Analog Rig: VPI TNT Mk IV fully upgraded; Graham Phantom Mk ii; Clear Audio Stradivari; EAR MC-4 SUT; and a Sonic Frontiers SFP-1 in MM mode completely overhauled and modded by Bill Thalmann of Music Technology (former lead engineer at Conrad-Johnson).

In this setting, the Silver Breeze pulls it all together, gets out of the way and makes music.

Brent
I guess some of you know that Hovland closed their doors, and supposedly Graham purchased and will be making the MG2.

Flyfish, I'm not totally sure about this (anyone chime in if I'm missing something), but of all the phono cables mentioned here, only the Silver Breeze and the phono cables from Purist are constructed using substantial (thick) mechanical vibration shielding as well as the customary electrical shielding. When cable designers include this feature, background and/or noise floor seem to get blacker and detail comes forward.