The Best Phono cable

Dear Friends,
I would like to get Your opinion about the best possible Phono cable for my turntable.
I purchesed Indian Signature turntable.
Also I have Koetsu Onyx and AR Ph 7 preamp.
I wanted to connect it all thogeter with THE BEST possible
phono cable.
Also I need your reccommendation for AR Ph 7 to Preamp wire.
At the end of this path way is MIT MAX Balanced cable and Cabasse Atlantis active apeakers.
Thanks,
Chris
cool_chris
Nsgarsh, I agree with you that the synergy of a system can be enhanced if the cableing is from the same manufacturer. I should have stated in my thread above that all of my power cords and ICs in my system are Synergistic Research Tesla Series and that probably has a lot to do with the synergy that I feel my system has.

Carter
I've had the best luck with the Synergistic Research Tricon Analog. It beat out ever other phono cable that I tried. See if you can audition one.
I have to agree with Nsgarch. The Purist Audio are great cables and have made my system a lot better. Their phono cables are especially nice.
Of course, the ones that sound best in your system. Do not let price be your guide. Double blind tests have proven time and time again, there is no relationship between price and performance. To further complicate things, different actual cables and connector combination's will sound different. As always, auditioning as free loaner's is the best way to buy. When you find a loaner that works, buy the loaner. Don't let the dealer give you a 'new' cable. When you buyer the loaner, it should be at 70% or less, of the cost of a new cable. Enjoy.
Here's a 3rd for the Purist. I have the Purist Proteus Provectus. Previously had the Purist Venastas, Hovland MG2 and Graham IC 50.

Both of the Purist's are great. The Proteus is simply stunning.