Best copy of Wish You Were Here

What is the best-sounding vinyl pressing of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here?
woodvale
So what make the expensive Tom Port HOT STAMPER one sound better? He sure know how to market LP's though. Which pressing was is that you bought from him?
The Tom Port Hot Stampler sounds Rich, full body, vibrant with great clarity and presence. The energy and power are superb although one side clearly sounds better than the other. It is a Columbia USA domestic copy. The funny thing is that in the past I always thought my Japanese Master sound 1/2 speed was the best sounding copy of Pink Floyds masterpiece "Wish You were Hear" but in comparison the better sounding domestic copies make the Japanese 1/2 speed sound lifeless and pale.
Cool. I did buy a Zeppelin Hot stamper from him but found it was very ticky though the LP did sound nice. Good new is I didn;t spend the high dollar amount he demands on so many of his Hot Stamper. Sometimes I think if you search long enought you'll find the right stamper for your taste at 90% off his prices. But who has the time these days to do that kind of searching.
I have a Russian pressing on Anton (N91 00214) that I think is by far better than my Half Speed Columbia.