Esoteric K01: What are the best settings for CD?

The Esoteric K01 has several up-conversion and filter options for CD play-back. Unfortunately, each up-conversion option and each filter option requires approximately 500 hours of 'break-in' to sound it's best. I have owned the Esoteric K01 since it's release. It is a superb SACD and CD player. I have 'broken in' some but not all filter and up-conversion settings. I am still unable to decide which combination I like best. I am currently using S_DLY1 (for digital filter) and 2Fs (for up conversion). I would like to know what settings other Esoteric K01 owners like best. It would be helpful if If you can explain why those settings sound better to you than other combinations. I wonder which settings the experts at Esoteric/Teac would recommend?
matjet
@ Zd542, Hi, Thankyou for the kind words regarding the Krell 700cx amp, It is alot different sounding than the fpb600, fpb 600c amps, the mid-range is alot better, and the over all sound is as well, cheers.
Zd542,

Thanks for your comments. If you ever take delivery of the K-01 one day, you won't bear an ounce of buyer's remorse. The K-01 is really that good.

Far from being analytical, it is actually extremely musical. The K-01 will connect you to the music and the musician - his interpretation, his technique, his complete artistry. It will communicate to you that Evgeny Kissin is a far more accomplished interpreter of Chopin and Tchaikovsky than say, Lang Lang. It will also communicate the difference between Kissin and Van Cliburn even as each is just as venerable and exalted in his own right.

And that's what this hobby is all about - one's inner emotional connection to the music.

Cheers!
Hi Jon2020,

Your observations on sonics of each filter looked possible until I reached No.5.

My understanding is the DSD signal path is direct and does not pass via digital filters - so I am at a loss with your comment that the digital filters lend their signatures? Are you sure about that?
Kiwi, if I recall correctly, DSD is selected in the "filters" menu... hence, whether DSD is an actual filter, or it is a CODEC, or something technically different, else... I am not sure if it matters. Are you suggesting a different term for it? Let us know. G.