Phono Pre with regular Line Input

I hope you guys can help me out.

Does anyone know any Phono Pre that I can also use as a preamp? I'm not interested in a preamp with phono input. What I'm looking for is a unit that is phono first with an option of being able to plug in my CD player.

I understand that Manley Steelhead has a pair of line input, but I really cannot afford to spend $8K or ($4.5K used).

Will I be better off getting a preamp w/ phono input, such as CAT SL-1?

Thank you,
ainkfek

Ainfek,

No.. noise was not an issue. The Manley is dead quiet on my 107 db efficient system. The Bent Silver Mu simply out performs the Auto formers and extra gain stages in the Manley. Don’t get me wrong, the Manley’s nickel core auto former is very good and so are its gain stages, but nothing seems to compete with the silver Mu's. Every phonostage I have owned was improved by the them. They are the most transparent device in audio, in my experience. I will never sell them....never. I will be buried with them.

Rudy
Hey Guys,

Since then, I have discussed with Kevin from K&K Audio and he can add a pair of passive line inputs in his highly rated Maxxed-Out phono pre.
Are there other options I'm not aware of?

Thanks again,
Hiro
Looks like the Coincident Statement Phono Preamplifier has optional line stage input. Perhaps $3K+ used?