Phono Pre with regular Line Input

I hope you guys can help me out.

Does anyone know any Phono Pre that I can also use as a preamp? I'm not interested in a preamp with phono input. What I'm looking for is a unit that is phono first with an option of being able to plug in my CD player.

I understand that Manley Steelhead has a pair of line input, but I really cannot afford to spend $8K or ($4.5K used).

Will I be better off getting a preamp w/ phono input, such as CAT SL-1?

Thank you,
ainkfek
Wow... That phono pre has been under my radar. Thanks for info. Tube based phono pre is what I seek, and it looks very interesting. Thanks.
I'll tell you this. I'm running a Cary 306 Professional through the single RCA line in the Steelhead II, and its phenomenal. Much better digital front end than the Audio Aero Prestige running through its own internal preamp.
Thanks for your input Azaud.

Which phono input do you use in your Steelhead?
I know the benefit of SUT, but would like avoid it if SN ratio is low enough.

Do you use the MM input w/ LOMC settings? If so, how is the SN ratio?

Thanks
I'm so going to try that now. This is my first adventure into analogue in over thirty years. The cartridge I'm using is the Shelter 501 II, so I think I can get away with it. Totally linear thinking on my part, being a newb. For what its worth, sounds very good through the MC jacks. Small amt of tube hiss; but I figured when I upgraded the cart, that I would go for one with a slightly higher output.