Audio Technica AT-PL120 Questions

(Please bear with me, as I am new to vinyl).

How do I know what height to put the tone arm at? What is the correct height? I am not looking to DJ- just to listen to my records.

What is the best brush+fluid to use to clean records? I might not even be using the fluid; it's not heavy, heavy cleaning, although I may be using the fluid sometimes.

Will a cartridge alignment tool come with instructions on how to use it? Or rather, how do I align the cartridge? I just ordered an Ortofon 2M Blue from Needle Doctor, it's on its way.

Thanks!
fond_but_not_in_love
When I set the tonearm height to 0, the back part of the arm is still higher in the air than the needle on the record. What I mean is, the lowest setting does not make the arm parallel with the record.
06-04-09: Fond_but_not_in_love
When I set the tonearm height to 0, the back part of the arm is still higher in the air than the needle on the record. What I mean is, the lowest setting does not make the arm parallel with the record.
You need to either get a thicker record mat or put shims or spacers between the cartridge and the headshell.

Some cartridges come with spacers in the form of little sleeves. You slide the sleeves over the mounting bolts between the cartridge and headshell to raise the front of the tonearm when the stylus hits the groove.

You may even be able to find what you need at Home Depot or Ace Hardware.