phono pre-amp suggestions for music hall mmf-5.1

I was in the market for a new Rega P1 but wound up going with a used Music Hall MMF-5.1. I know most everyone puts Rega well ahead of the competition in the same price range, and I wanted a P3/24 but it was more $$, harder to find the new model (wanted rb301 arm) and I got this for a great deal with a Pro-Ject Speed Box II.

I also liked that the MMF-5.1 has many more features (dual-plinth, RCA connectors rather than fixed cable, record clamp). I figure the mmf-5.1 is better than a rega P1 for sure, maybe on par with a P2, but not as good as a P3. I'm okay with that.

Anyways, this music hall will be joining a Parasound Halo C2 pre/pro, Halo A-52 amp, and KEF reference speakers. I own a NAD phono preamp (PP2) right now that I use with my vintage bang & olfusen turntable at work. The B&O is hooked up to a decent micro system, nothing special.

So... should I buy a new phono preamp for the Music Hall or should I downgrade the one in my office and bring the NAD PP2 home?
momostallion
fair enough. i will probably go with the cambridge unit. it looks like a jump into the $400s before you get into the tube units.
actually someone on here is selling a project tube box for not too much more. shall i get that? : ]
You will like the sound of tubes in your system! If you get bored you can roll some new ones.