Has anyone heard the VPI Classic yet

They were supposed to be shipping soon. Has anyone purchased this table yet?
fruff1976
Why doesn't the dealer contact VPI. The squeak is just the belt slipping for a split second. If the platter spins freely, than look at the motor. I too, use the ring and clamp with no issues. I have the speed controller and honestly can not tell the difference.
Thanks Guys!
I helped out the dealer.
I took out the belt and turned on the motor. Guess what, sometimes it spins, sometimes it doesn't spin.
However, if i turn the pulley, then the thing spins.
Same when the belt is attached to the platter, it needs to be kicked start by spinning the platter lightly & off it goes.
I think my dealer will contact vpi shortly.
What you guys think ? motor issues ?

Since this is the first unit Classic it arrived, were does one put the oil for fluid damping ? is it the one on top of the tonearm where there is a hole or is it the one were you remove the tonearm and near that sharp thingy ?

Thanks guys....
Nolitan:

I have an Aries 2, but perhaps I can help. Does the pulley on the motor (where you attach the belt) have a set screw? Have you attempted to tighten it with one of the Allen wrenches that came with the table? As far as damping fluid, it goes in the well at the base of the tonearm; to borrow your term, where the sharp thingy (pivot point) is. Fill it like 3/4 full.
Post removed 
Quick question, my platter gets a bit dirty with whitish stain after a few months use. I have no idea where that came from, may be oxidized aluminium rust or stain from vinyl?
Anyhow, simple rubbing with microfiber cloth did nothing so I am wondering if anybody else is cleaning his/her platter and what do you use to clean it?