lps chamber music like the old digital early 80's

I really enjoy chamber music - especially on period instruments like Academy of Ancient Music, I Musici, and the English Concert (I have a lot of these on cd and some vinyl)

in the early 80's labels like Phillips, L'oiseau-Lyre, Archiv, and Angel had great recordings but touted their digital nature

is anyone doing chamber type music on vinyl these days in a nice analog format with brilliant recordings?
reissues or new recordings (later than the early 80's digital craze)

also any older recordings worth checking out on other labels?

I'm a sucker for cello, lute, bassoon, etc
enjoy sparse with nice interweaving playing
Bach, Telemann, Vivaldi, Mozart, Haydn, Handel, etc
128x128audiotomb
Audiotomb, two labels making current analog recordings of classical music and releasing on vinyl are Tacet and Fone. Both have fairly limited pressing runs and titles disappear pretty quickly. Classic Records was doing a series of symphonic music new recordings and releasing on vinyl. Beyond these, I've not seen any new classical music recordings released on vinyl.

Speakers Corner recently released several of the most well known recordings from the Harmonia Mundi label with The Atrium Musicae de Madrid conducted by Grégorio Paniagua: "La Folia," "Villancicos" and "Tarentule-Tarentelle." Outstanding recordings of pre-Baroque music.

Labels that made great analog recordings of music from the period of Bach, Telemann, Haydn, Handel (primarily in historically informed performances) include:

..Astree..

..Accent.. (some of the most natural sounding recordings of chamber music in my collection)

..Archiv.. (which went to digital early on. The recordings by Trevor Pinnock are all very good, even if digital.)

..CRD..

..Harmonia Mundi.. (the towering giant among record companies for music of the period your seeking with outstanding performers and performing groups)

..Telefunken..

All are well worth seeking out on the used market.
rushton - a very warm thank you from across the wire

I hear Tacet also does multi channel chamber dvda and sacd right

any online stores that specialize in chamber lps?

thanks
Tom
A lot more, smaller labels who cannot afford big advertisements. But their recording is good to magnificent!
Alpha, Mirare, Flora, Zigzag (the beautiful recording with period instruments of symphonies of Beethoven), Channel Classic (both period and modern instruments), Linn (both period and modern), etc etc.
Try www.preludeklassiekemuziek.nl, they have a lot cd's, only classical music performed with period instruments.
I am in no way affiliated with them.
Regards
batalok
Batalok, as far as I'm aware, none of the labels you mention are releasing any of their wonderful recordings on vinyl. I hope you can tell me I'm wrong and that they are issuing vinyl. Are they?
Alpha, Mirare, Flora, Zigzag (the beautiful recording with period instruments of symphonies of Beethoven), Channel Classic (both period and modern instruments), Linn (both period and modern), etc etc.