cartridges to enjoy without worries

I am in the market for a cartridge that will not have issues.I have about $2K to spend and have been looking at Dynavector,Soundsmith and Clearaudio.I will be buying NEW,so recommendations on both cartridge and dealer are appreciated.Looking for a natural presentation w/o hype.System is resolving and has response down to 25Hz-anything "slow" in the bass won't do,nor sibilant.
I enjoyed my previous Allaerts Eco,but have heard the "2" is more "lively".For the money I spent and the time it was enjoyed, I cannot bring myself to make the same investment twice.
Many thanks in advance and a Happy New Year to all.
tpsonic
I'll second Audio Technica. I have an OC-9. Very smooth and detailed. Very solid, well defined bass and I think I paid less than $400 for it.
Clearaudio Maestro: $1000. I just bought it a few weeks ago from Acoustic Sounds and love it. Great sounding cartridge with focus imaging, tight round bass, big soundstaging, no channel imbalance and phenomenal tracker (even cleaner than my more expensive Lyra Helikon, Cardas Heart) in my Morch/Moerch DP-6, SME 3009 Series II Non improved arms.

Check if its compliance fits your arm though.

Happy New Year
I also have an AT33PTG and am very impressed. Sure, I'd love to have a Rosewood Sig again but as of right now I don't even feel the need to start saving.
Also look at SoundSmith's B&O MMC1 clone - these are superb-sounding carts...Ask SoundSmith, they'll tell you great that cart is. And here is a Stereophile review:

http://www.stereophile.com/phonocartridges/408sound/

-RW-
Thanks to everyone who has taken time to post.My biggest problem is:having been to the mountain many times,I know that many are going to leave me listening to a LP or two and quitting for the day.I have owned Grados,a AT or two,early Dynavector Ruby,Symphonic Line,Koetsu,Myabi,Shelter,Clearaudio REF.Non struck the proper balance and had me pulling out Lp after Lp,as did the entry Allaerts.Mind you that I am not planning a second.But there is a quality to the Koetsu,Symphonic and Allaerts in the lower mids/upper base that seems to allow the music to communicate.None of these cartridges were over-done in the top-end.
I do know that this is a tough bill to fill,but I know these exist.That is my primary search for the moment.This will be my second cartridge and will be stabled with the Allaerts upon its' repair.
My search is appearing to center around the Soundsmith designs and the Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua.