Best Phono Stage within 2000 $

Hello Guys,

I'm thinking to buy a MC cartridge (low output like AT33PTG for example) but my Grado PH1 Phono Stage doesn't have any other setup apart the fixed 47kohm so I need to buy another Phono Stage
I don't want to spend more than 2000 $USD
I read good things about Acoustech PH1P (1500 $USD retail) and about PS Audio GCPH l-1 (Underwood mod.) , Art Audio Vinyl1 , Sutherland PHD (2000 $ on used market) .. etc...
Other ideas about tube or SS good Phono Stages?
Preowned are welcomed .. less money for best value/quality

What's the best choice for you?

Thanks in advance for your Suggestions/Opinions

Curio
ps: Merry Christas to EveryOne
128x128curio
Agree on the Feickert azimuth adjustment software. I received a demo of the software from Dr. Feickert at CES and will be getting the software when I purchase his tonearm.

The education I received on azimuth adjustment was very valuable. While the software is not necessarily easy to use, once you get past the learning curve I can see it being an invaluable tool.
Basically The PS30dt uses a duel transfomer and the same parts as the Reference it cost a good bit extra but is really worth it as gives your more resolution
Curio glad you enjoy the phono stage wait till you get the Graham and then you hear another step up The phonostage has great resolution and yes there are now many High end manufactures that use this Phonostage
I hear the Reference is even better
Hello Clio09,

You'll love the Adjust+ once you get to use it. I find that once the setup process in the control panel is over , using the Adjust+ software is very straightforward.

I'm not aware of the Dr. Feickert tonearm. Are you referring to the new Kuzma 4point tonearm?

Best,

iSanchez
The Feickert tonearm is a built to spec 10.5" Jelco that is S shaped and has an adjustable head shell. If I recall the cost was around $1100 USD, but purchased with the Feickert table $1000 USD.

The Feickert table was used in both of the Avatar Acoustics rooms. One had the Kuzma arm the other the Feickert arm. Both set ups sounded very good.
Thanks for the clarification. I saw a tonearm in Dr. Feickert's website that matches your description. The Jelco tonearms are great. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours. From what I know, they perform x2 or x3 better than what the price suggests.

Best,

iSanchez