What is your cartridge and tracking force used

Share your actual setup or numerous setup you liked.

Actual for me: Grado Reference Platinum with recommended 1.5g (from .75 to 2) tracking force. Im still trying to find the best one but im always coming back to 1.5.

Thanks
dobermann
Temperature variation may be correct... I noticed that I track my Benz LP lighter than Sonofjim. I live in the middle of the Sonoran desert and keep my house about 82 which is comfortable with such little humidity while it's 115 outside.
Clearaudio Discovery mounted on a Moerch DP-6, 12" Tonearm.

Recommend: 2.0 to 2.4

Currently set at 2.03 with no tracking problems.

VTA is set dead level.

Best regards,

Dave
Stringreen,
Just rechecked the LP and the VTF is actually now reading 2.03. I was a bit surprised by this but I've been really enjoying the sound lately. The suggested range goes up to 2.2 and of course VPI recommends tracking on the heavy side, especially with no anti-skate. All other parameters are still dead on(I raise the arm to parallel when measuring VTF as suggested by Mike at VPI). I'm wondering if I should try lighter VTF or just leave it alone. How did you arrive at 1.8? Do you raise the arm to level when you measure this? Is it preferable to the 2 gm range? Things sound good enough I'm not sure I want to touch it.
Sonofjim et al.. I've been futzing around with all settings since I've "Minted" the setup. The VPI arm as you know is a royal pain to change VTF since every change (VTA, VTF, ec.) requires careful resetting of azimuth. Right now I have the arm almost exactly horizontal with a "bit" of damping at the pivot, no side thrust compensation, at 1.8 - maybe a wee bit heavier..I have a Shure Bros. scale which reads only approximate...especially at x2. I read on an Audiogon post that it reads more accurately when used at the perimeter of the platter with the front feet off...so I've been using it like that. As per your recommendation, I will increase the VTF, but need to be in the "mood" to undertake all that is required to set the arm up again. If the internal weight had some adjusting room, I would do it and report back, however, moving the rear counterweight requires futzing with the azimuth as I mention before. My daughter and her husband are here for Thanksgiving so it will be a couple of days before I'll get back. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. ..just to let you all know...it sounds great at its current setup...but I know we are always looking for more....