Turntable sound bad

I have a Rega rb250 with mitchell technoweight, vta adjuster, dnenon dl 103 cartridge. A Rega Planar 3 plinth, with aftermarket steel spiked feet. The problem I am having is setting it up to sound right. After the first few songs play, the voices start to sound hissy, and progressively get worse toward the last song.

I am wondering what would cause this: turntable being out of level, Vta, cartridge overhang, Tracking weight? Obviously I am not doing something right, and this is way beyond my limited knowledge. Oh well I hope someone out there can direct me what to try first. Thank in advance, Jason.
jasonh37
Redo you cartridge setup or have somebody who knows how to do it. What you describe is normally caused by a misaligned cartridge. Good luck.
What you describe is normally caused by a misaligned cartridge - 11-28-08: Narrod

Yes! You need to re-check for correct cartridge alignement
You should have the Rega paper template for this
Post removed 
Viridian, agreed, removing the stock feet is a recipe for disaster with this table. Those feet are tuned for the table and provide the best support/isolation for it. I don't think that is the core cause of the problem scribed.

Wendell