best phono preamps?

I heard the Jadis JP 80 MC and I was very impressed especially by the phono part. I have seen that Jadis builds a "only phono preamp" the DPMC. Any experience wih it?
which other phono preamp do you recommand?

my system:
Kuzma Stabi (looking also for new diamond)
Jeff Rowland Capri + monoblocs 501
Infinity Renaissance 90
clavil
I support the Tron Seven option for high quality tube phonopreamplification with very high gain ( >72 dB ) for very low output MC cartridges, but works very well with medium output ones. Benefits of tube rolling. Not sensitive to cartridge loading impedance. Great price/value . 2 RCA inputs on request. I am very satisfied with this unit and it is a step better than Manley Steelhead (more dynamic and detailled).
The best phono preamps are integrated phono/line level preamps. I've always been partial to ARC phono preamps. Try to get a listen with either a SP-8, SP-10 or SP-15. They are great for phono but not always a favorite with line level sources (digital). Could almost use 2 preamps- depending on source.
The strength of having the phono section integrated with the line section is two-fold: first, you don't have connectivity issues connecting the phono to the line section (or amplifier), which often results with the interconnect acting as a sort of tone control. Second, the phono section need not have as much gain (less noise and distortion, greater bandwidth all as a result) since the line stage will have some gain as well.
The best phono preamps are integrated phono/line level preamps.

In general, that may be true. My Doshi Audio Alaap separates sound every bit as good as the Alaap full function preamp. Just like turntables and everything else, it really depends on each individual implementation.
Dear Dan: I agree totally with Ralph about.

Please think on this for a moment, everything the same what do you prefer NO better yet what tell you your wide common sense?: that a stand alone line preamp and stand alone phoo stage connected each other through a cable could/can even the quality performance of an integrated unit ( Phonolinepreamp ) that does not needs that additional cable/veils/distortions?

and this is " everything the same " imagine when the line preamp and the phono stage comes from different manufacturar where the impedances between the units are unmatched, where you have two different " signature " sound, where you have two different quality unit performances, where..., where,....etc, etc.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.