Steam cleaning records 2

Continuation of large thread.
thommas
Please, please I deplore bowing , with exception of the cultures of Japan , China & S. Korea.
All I wish for is that we be contributors , persons that care about fellow AG'ers. In my opinion, there can be no shame in helping & shairing ideas.Perhaps, that is not the same elesewhere. I try to make the moment count & keep on counting.

I acknowledge I am a audio extreme'ist. Its a fact, I visited Ft. Meyers repeatly just for the chance to sit in Thomas Edison's home & in his chair, in his Lab, to read under his actual 25W tungson lights & listen to his talking machines under the same conditions as He.Believe me, it was worth the effort to be in the shadow of the Great One. Today, I own a 1903 Edision in perfect condition thanks to expert Larry Summers who restored mine. I am comitted analog'er who appreciates digital as well.

"T", keep in mind the world of analog is reading. No bowing allowed. Most respectfully ...
Post removed 
No , Wax melts ... I own pre-1887 bees-wax 2 1/2 mimute cylinders. Each is well-over a century in age : The Libary Of Congress has a interest in those cylinders that I may bequith ... I own the rarest that I purchased for nothing 40 years ago. I only use Disc Doctor Fluids to preserve them. I am purchasing exact duplicateds of Edison's 1903 light bulbs so I can listen to them by tungston filment. Tungston creates the most involving light source I have ever experienced.The world is golden...Why limit your listening experience ...
i started steam cleaning then came across this article on positive feedback. should it be of concern? reproducing the relevant para, note the last line.

Record Chemistry

So while the choice of record inner sleeve profoundly affects the record surface, cleanliness and playback quality, the biggest barrier to maintaining a clean album and extending its useful pop and tick-free lifetime is the record chemistry itself. A primary static charge is created the moment the record surface separates from mold surface. Briefly, records are a complex chemical mixture including 85% polyvinyl chloride (PVC), 15% polyvinyl acetate (PVA), antistatic agents, dyes, stabilizers (heavy metals such as lead stearate), modifiers and lubricants. PVA, the exact chemistry of which varies among companies, both aids in the flow of vinyl during record pressing and as a plasticizer. Plasticizers play a critical role in softening the plastic/resin. Under normal conditions, stabilizers, of which there are enough to last for decades, act to consume HCl. (One fact that many those who want to steam clean their LPs seems to ignore, is that heat and UV degrade PVC; heat causes the release of HCl.)
I've steamed cleaned my lps for well over a year now,
In that time at least 300+ records. Not only new to my
collection also lps I had. My results are better sound
and super quite playback from lps I cleaned with other
methods that I had on hand. I've played these now steamed lps on more
than one occasion with out any noticeable difference in
playback.

Also in this time I have not heard or read any negative
feedback results from this topic.

Though I do and will take all feedback on the subject with a grain
of salt.
Mike