Synergistic Research's Tricon Phono Cable

I'm trying different cables between my TT and Phono preamp. I've tried Nordost Valhalla and now use Purist Audio Venustas, both sound nice, but since most of the cabling I use is Synergistic Research I was wondering if anybody has experience with the SR Tricon phono cable. I don't see much info about them.

Thanks,
Mike
mjglo

Jmo,

I also have the 507 MKII. What are the rest of the cables in your system?

Thanks,

iSanchez

Isanchez,

All of my cables are Synergistic Research... The Tricon Analog phono cable is the icing on the cake... I highly recommend you at least audition this cable you will be very impressed.
Jmo,

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll definitely audition it later in the summer. I also have the Nordost TYR phono cable, which seems to be more detailed than the stock Dynavector cable, but at the expense of image solidity. From what I've read in these posts, it seems that the Tricon may provide what I'm looking for.

Isanchez,

You are welcome. The Tricon Analog phono cable is truly amazing, I was listening to Al Jarreau, Look To The Rainbow *Live* Recorded In Europe it was so lifelike the soundstage was so deep I thought they were jamming in my room. The clapping of the hands was so astounding. This cable opened everything up in the right way it's just so smooth & effervescent. Tricon Analog phono cable is a winner.
Jmo,

Thanks for sharing your impressions of the Tricon cable. It is very helpful. It seems that this cable will become the reference by which other phono cables should be measured.