Are interconnect cables worth $15,000?

Has anyone experienced the ecstasy of the revelation made to their systems by the insertion of the new 'super' interconnects like Tara Labs Zero and Nordost Odin?
128x128halcro
Oh, did you say free ship??!! Outta my way pilgrim; Kan't wait to spend 17k a meter !!! In my vernacuar most systems would benifit more; if that kind of dough were to be spent on a better source/pre/ amp/or speakers-- unless you already have a 150k system and are using monster cables??????--However it seems business is brisk in the multi-thou. cable business. I was hoping I could use my first-borne as a trade. (I'll check w/ Rick)
Are they worth it? Sure they are if you were Steve Jobs and you wanted peace in mind knowing that no one can criticize you for not spending enough in interconnects.
$150K system !?!?!?!

For me to 'justify' spending $15K for speaker cables, my system would have to be at least $500K.

My current system is around $50K, give or take, and I'm using $300 speaker cables. Good enough for me.
I believe that 99% of all systems will benefit more from a $15,000 component upgrade than a $15,000 interconnect.
I don't believe in power and speaker cables BUT inter-connects have even had my wife take notice. On the otherhand, $15k can buy some nice components and upgrades. So, no, I can't see going that far. If you need to spend that much you should donate to the Phili Children's Hospital or The Smile Train. There is more to your existence than a .01% in sound improvement.