Phono pre for ZYX 100 Yatra high output

Running a .48 mv yatra with an ARC ph3SE. I need something with more gain as the ARC has 54 DB and I just can't get adequate volume. Any suggestions??
brrgrr
Another option if you want to keep the ARC, would be the ZYX pre-pre for more gain. It was excellent and easily bettered the SUT in my VAC Ren Mk2. If you do much reading, you will find that proper transformer and load matching with an SUT is critical. The ZYX is optomized for their carts and I will tell you that with a high resolution system you can hear small diffs in cart loading.
I agree with Swampwalker. I have tried several step-ups in my system and I love the CCP-1 from ZYX. I use the 26dB version with my XV-1s and Hovland MM-phonostage. Excellent i think.
I,m almost sure that ARC has a mod to have higher gain on your ph3. try giving a call to ARC.
BTW i have used the ph3 with my .45mv ortofon kontrapunkt A and yes of course cd is higher on the preamp but i woldn,t call it "sub-optimal".
I would try having my ph3 modded for higher gain rather than using and buying a step-up transf.
good luck