Phono pre for ZYX 100 Yatra high output

Running a .48 mv yatra with an ARC ph3SE. I need something with more gain as the ARC has 54 DB and I just can't get adequate volume. Any suggestions??
brrgrr
I have the same cart (ZYX 100 Yatra high output) and
I'm using a Clearaudio Balance (58db) with good results.
I use the low output zyx carts (.24) using the standard ARC PH3 into the line level input of an ARC sp-10 and into the Audible illusions M3a. I also get good results when i use the phono of the ARC sp-10(between 10-1 o'clock volume position) and the Audible Illusions with john Curl phono board.

I hope you don't mind I'm just curious what the rest of your components are?

System: AI m3a , ARC sp-10, PH3, ARC D-250, Proac response 3.8
Low output Zyx Bloom and Atmos/4D
Rodgen,
My system is posted , but it's an LS-15 preamp and a Gamut D200 amp. It work's great with the CD player but sisnce I've moved yo a more damped listening environment, I just can't get the volume anywhere close to the CD output. Might be a problem somewhere in the phono pre???.It was never as loud as I would have liked, but now it's simply not acceptable.As the PH3 is a fixed 54 DB, all I can think of is a component change...
54db is sub-optimal for a .48mv cartridge. ZYX's output specs are conserative because they use a non-standard test record, but even adjusting for that results in a gain structure that's borderline with a 54db phono stage. I agree that you need more phono gain.

I've listened to Swampwalker's previous phono stage (VAC Renaissance) in his system and mine. It came fairly close to the very best I've heard at any price, my Nick Doshi Alaap. He says his new ZYX Artisan is even better, so it must be very good indeed. I'd give it a serious look.
Wow! this is very interesting for me. Then i'm quite lucky my crappy old gears have been working for me. Makes me realize how important that 1 db difference between Zyx artisan (55db) and the Ph3(54db)is. I would assume that the tubes in the ph3 are still good then it seems you do need more gain to meet your preferred levels.

Thanks for sharing this thread Brrgrr and to Doug for the valuable insights as always.