Reel 2 Reel

Anyone here using R2R tape decks? If so what kind?
jsman
I have two in my system a Revox A77 half track head,and a Revox B77 quarter track head.To me pre-recorded reels are the only thing that sound better than LPs.The channel seperation is incredible on Electric Ladyland.
I used to own Teac,and Tandberg decks.Really enjoyed them.Lately I was exposed to rebuilt Stelavox open reel machines,rebuilt by Charles King.I was amazed as to how fabulous they sounded.Truly sota!!
A tube 1/4 track Tanberg 64x, viewable on my System, a 4 track Teac 40-4 and a 1/2 track Teac 32-2B.
Those of you with 2 track reel2reel machines should check out the tape project. www.tapeproject.com

A_L
I use the Pioneer 1020L which has switchable heads from 4 to two track and the two speeds 3.75 & 7.5 IPS respectfully. Let me take this opportunity to tell you that nothing sounds better than factory prerecorded tapes especially if they are the faster speed and from Ampex or Magtec. The only way to top this incrediable sound is with the actual masters. So throw away those turntables and thread up those take up reels. LOLOLOL